Practically Shooting

Shot A Super Redhawk .44 MAGNUM

CamuMahubah

First time ever shooting that round in any gun! Wow! And I thought my Glock was snappy!

I had the AR and the G23 in the front seat of my Focus and I thought I was well armed until my buddy walks outta his house with his .357 Blackhawk on one hip and his Super Redhawk on the other hip. He gets in the car and says, "Are those your little toys?"

The Redhawk was stainless with a 7.5" barrel. Beautiful gun! Recoil for days though with full power loads. Awesome experience I will say...

I remember the first time I shot a .44 Magnum with factory loads. The owner mostly shot 800fps handloads through it as he was olderish and didn't want to shoot factory loads anymore. He loaded a cylinder of his 800fps loads, which I shot, then loaded a cylinder of factory loads. My reaction was nothing short of WOW these things have serious recoil! I frankly don't think full boat .44 Mag loads are any fun to shoot, but would work great for hunting dear back home..

Wayne

The first .44Mag I shot was my fathers late 60's vintage Model 29 S&W. I don't know how long I pestered him to let me shoot it, but he finally let me fire it with some of his target handloads. I remember it made me feel like a grown up. The .44 seems almost wimpy now compared to my 454 Casull and 500 S&W.

The first .44Mag I shot was my fathers late 60's vintage Model 29 S&W. I don't know how long I pestered him to let me shoot it, but he finally let me fire it with some of his target handloads. I remember it made me feel like a grown up. The .44 seems almost wimpy now compared to my 454 Casull and 500 S&W.
I shot a 44 mag Super Blackhawk It sucked . Then I shot a Redhawk way way better then I tryed a 454 Casall at the range and it was way way better than the Super blackhawk. I am not sure I want to try anything bigger.