Practically Shooting

I'm REALLY confused...out of state rifle sales..

Pablo

ANY gun sales from residents of different states have to go through an FFL on the BUYER'S end. A non-FFL can ship to an FFL in another state. (Check local and state laws, too.)

Yep - that's it. My brain got all wrankled up on the silly handgun waiting and CWP junk.

THANKS!!

Quote:
ANY gun sales from residents of different states have to go through an FFL on the BUYER'S end. A non-FFL can ship to an FFL in another state. (Check local and state laws, too.)

There are some exceptions for long gun private party transfers for bordering states. I don't pretend to know from/to which states this is allowed. I would suggest you ask an FFL in your state, then get a second opinion.

Wayne

Quote:

There are some exceptions for long gun private party transfers for bordering states. I don't pretend to know from/to which states this is allowed. I would suggest you ask an FFL in your state, then get a second opinion.

Wayne

I was talking about arms length sales that require shipping.

Face-to-face sale of long guns between states is a different story, as you say.