Practically Shooting

Browning youth video

G-MAN

That's awesome! One of the main reasons I bought my the Mauser and the Glock and built the AR was because my wife's sixteen year-old brother wanted them and wanted to go shooting!

We play COD a lot and one day we started discussing real guns and now we go shooting quite a bit and now he wants to go in the Army. So I got rid of the Playstation and now we do real stuff...fun stuff...it's great for one's health! Especially since the lil bro is not really into football and other sports. He does enjoy challenging himself though at the range. If you saw how tall the sandhill is that we race to the top of back down again before we shoot to get our blood pumping you would know what I mean. It's a good mind and body concentration exercise!

I've got him entered in a Mausers vs Nagants Stalingrad match next Saturday and he is stoked! His older girlfriend just dumped him today and he's a bit down so I gave him a call and his first question was about the match! I'm so glad she's out of the picture for awhile so we can get down to the range and shoot!

She was a pain anyways as I think she was the cigarette buyer! Now that I've got that habit snuffed out and got him into taking care of himself and training for Army boot camp I worry a lot less about him. He's got two years before he goes into the Army if I could just keep him running and doing push-ups and shooting safely and away from the temptations of youth he will be set like a jet!

I keep telling him that if you put bad things in your mind you get bad things out of it! I thinking being a responsible outdoorsman is a much better thang than playing video games all weekend like I did. Tons of life lessons learned in the great outdoors! I applaud anyone who takes time with our youth to make them responsible hunters and shooters is doing much for the young adult that is forming.

Certainly the kid in the video has good parents who are taking the time...

Now if only I could get my Vegan hippy wife to let us go hunting! Ah well...bowling pins are much easier to field dress! LOL