Practically Shooting

S&W 681, 4"

CamuMahubah

Sold on the S&W forum

Awesome...now I have a question! None of my business in your personal deal but can an individual ship a firearm to another individual's dealer in another state? I say this because my bud's dad in Florida shipped him a gun and he had to ship through his dealer in FL to a dealer in Nebraska. So can an individual ship directly to another state to an FFL? USPS or UPS?

Nice gun BTW!

Originally Posted By: G-MAN
Sold on the S&W forum

Awesome...now I have a question! None of my business in your personal deal but can an individual ship a firearm to another individual's dealer in another state? I say this because my bud's dad in Florida shipped him a gun and he had to ship through his dealer in FL to a dealer in Nebraska. So can an individual ship directly to another state to an FFL? USPS or UPS?

Nice gun BTW!

Under federal law, a private citizen can ship a gun to a FFL in another state. Long guns can be mailed, but only a FFL can mail a handgun.

It's always wise to check the state laws in the state you intend to ship to because there may be state laws requiring that all guns be received by a FFL.