Practically Shooting

Take some time to ............

Moe

Over the last 6 months, my shooting time has been divided between practicing for the upcoming skeet season and teaching new shooters basic safety and marksmanship at the range. I couldn't be more happy.

I would like to propose something to all the members of this forum. Take someone shooting and tell us about the experience. It could be the kid down the street. Or maybe a relative or a friend. I would guess that everyone here has had someone bug us about learning how to shoot. Taking the time to do this is very rewarding.

Find out where the Hunter Safety programs are and try to get them enrolled. I know that time for this can be limited because most of us are busy, but believe me. It's well worth it!

Next week, I am taking a 75 year old gentleman shooting that wants to learn how to shoot his new Glock. This is the third generation of this family I have taken to the range for instruction. It doesn't get any better than this.