Practically Shooting

Trailer for my book is up

G-MAN

Had to create another trailer. I thought the music I was using in the first one was "free," but it turns out not to be if used in any sort of "advertisement," which this is. I'll have to find out how much the licensing fee is.

Anyhow, I sort of like this one better, and the music in it is free.

"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

You are one serious pooch. I mean that in a good way.

I just never got into all the vamp stuff. We have a whole town dedicated to the pop Twilight series. Too each their own, but some teens are a into it a bit much. Not saying your book is at all related to that junk.

You are one serious pooch. I mean that in a good way.

I just never got into all the vamp stuff. We have a whole town dedicated to the pop Twilight series. Too each their own, but some teens are a into it a bit much. Not saying your book is at all related to that junk.

I'm sure a lot of people will assume I'm trying to ride on the coattails of "Twilight" or some other current pop vampire phenom, but I wrote Gerard over a decade ago and I've never seen or read a thing from the Twilight books or movies.

I was a big time "Dark Shadows" fan in the 60s, so I've always been partial to campy, Gothic vampire stories. I like to think my story is a cut above this, however.