Practically Shooting

2013 Rugers

BarryinIN

I thought I had posted this before. Here is a link to the New For 2013 Rugers.

http://ruger.com/search/group/?cat=new

A lot of them are guns announced last year as 2013 models, but there are some new ones. Items of note:

-New SR45 pistol. Seems to be a continuation of the SR9/SR40 series.

-The 345 is missing, presumably replaced by the SR45.

-Interesting to me is a Commander size SR1911. The specs are goofy, in that they list is as 7-rd capacity instead of the standard SR1911's 8, but it does look like it has a full length frame.

-M77 Guide Guns. Kinda neat. Rather pricey, costing the same as their African models.

Love my P345 and I love the SR platform. Have to check out a SR45 *IF* they ever become available and in stock. (have doubts in the current environment)

So they are going to keep the LCP with the LC380? (using the LC9 as the basis of model) While the LC9 is a excellent weapon (once I had Ruger replace the firing pin) if I'm going to have a .380 its going to be as small as possible which the LCP is. The one more round of .380 is not enough for the slightly improved firing/better sights firearm. (and twice the weight confused )

Bill