Practically Shooting

2012 IDPA Postal Match

BarryinIN

The IDPA postal match course descriptions are now online. I like posting this each year because people who don't usually shoot IDPA can view the stages, then set them up If they want and can, then shoot them for fun to see how they do.

What the IDPA Postal Match is is four typical IDPA match scenarios, that clubs around the country will setup and shoot in a monthly match. Clubs all over will shoot the same course of fire. This is a voluntary thing for clubs, and can be done anytime over a period of a few months (Aug 24 to Dec 23 this year). As scores come in, those by active, classified members get posted so you can see how you did as if these hundreds of people were at the same match.

So like I said, I've posted this on sites before and people who ordinarily don't shout IDPA have set upnsone or all of the stages and shot them for fun. Son have been surprise at how hard others and some were surprised at how easy it was.

http://www.idpapostalmatch.com/home.html