Practically Shooting

My S&W BG 380 officially took a poop today

Pablo

I have not been covering the saga of this gun, but I'll keep it short. The built-in laser quit working for the second time, this after it had issues with some primers in factory reloads.

Today the thing had some mechanical pukage. I can't get the slide back enough to remove the slide stop to even find out what is wrong with it. I give up. It's going back to S&W at the very least.

Yeah, It's pretty common - you would think I did my research.

Amazingly all the gun rags are glowing about the thing. S&W must have not even tested this piece of garbage. Easily the worst gun I've ever bought. I'm thinking recall may be in order!

I still have the gun now but he's offering my money back. He's such a cool guy, I offered that he just give me credit and I will get a Sig or Colt .380.

I just got an email from my FFL - Earl. Buck's Gun Shop. The guy is pretty awesome. Full refund. I'm just having him order the P238 for me $569.43. Done deal. I'm tired of some gun sellers and their rudeness.

I will ask him as time goes by how S&W handles this. Wow - what a lemon.