Practically Shooting

Anyone own a Hi-Point?

yaris0128

Today I ordered two Hi-Point pistols. I got the .45 model for $146 and their 9mm for $149 with the hard case. I ordered them through impactguns.com because they are the only store I have EVER seen carry all the Hi-Point magazines in every caliber and at decent prices. So I got an extra 2 each. They had my FFL on file which made it very easy so I will do business with them again. If anyone like budsgunshop.com which has better prices but its ultra hard to work with. They had these pistols for a lot less and free shipping but they dont have the mags and you cant enter an FFL it has to be one on file. My FFL faxed them their info and a week later it didnt update on their list. For a HUGE online gun retailer they are slow as crap.

If anyone has a Hi-Point please speak up Id love to hear about it. Im not a disbeliever, I think these are fine pistols and I love the blowback design. I own a CZ-82 and Makarov and I love the simplicity of taking them apart.