Practically Shooting

TV show "Sons of Guns"

G-MAN

That show is terrible! It offends me as a gun enthusiast and a fabricator/machinist/engineer. What a bunch of hacks doing stuff "that's never been done before" but a little googling shows it to be nothing new.

Will Hayden is the hack. I think he's got a couple of competent gunsmiths working for him, and you can hear (and see) the tension between them when their expertise conflicts with his seat-of-the-pants "just get it done" mentality.

I've never seen it and never really wanted to after seeing the commercials. It looked like American Chopper with guns.

Top Shot (season 1) was such a disappointment that I only watched what I did because I knew someone in there (Caleb Giddings- he used to live in the area and shoot IDPA at one of the same places i do).

I watch Best Defense sometimes. I like Mike Janich quite a bit but can hardly take Bane, so it's a tradeoff. Sometimes I catch Tac TV.

I liked SWAT Magazine TV because I was on the first episode for about 10 seconds!