Practically Shooting

Jeff at Gunblast.com test the LC9

G-MAN

I like these kind of videos, but agree more shootin' would have been nice. I would have liked to see him cycle the gun a bit, rack it....slam some some ammo in, slide the mag in and out, etc.....light abuse...

He doesn't look like a 9mm small semi-auto kinda guy!

I like these kind of videos, but agree more shootin' would have been nice. I would have liked to see him cycle the gun a bit, rack it....slam some some ammo in, slide the mag in and out, etc.....light abuse...

He doesn't look like a 9mm small semi-auto kinda guy!

Oh but he is a 9mm guy and then some...He has dual Glock 19's that he walks around his farm with! Go read his page...

In fact Pablo you will like this article!

http://www.gunblast.com/ExtremeShock.htm Jeff hunts a hawg with a 9mm pistol! He even talks about eating it! I've ate wild pig that had been roasted on a spit all day long...very very good eating! cheers2

Gunblast.com It's a hoot and tons of articles. His articles are neat and there are some other guys over there who write some good ones too. I had the page favorited since 2008 before I even owned a gun!