Practically Shooting

Looking for a Browning B-92

Pablo

Pretty much yes, by the feel and look. Not a Marlin guy, had one in .30-30 - not my favorite gun (caliber fine, just was never comfortable with that rifle). Rossi is low cost, but kinda rough.

What are you thinking?

CDNN has new Winchester 92s in their current catalog. These are made by Mirkou just like the Browning versions.

Interesting. Thanks.

Local guy:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=206449740

Whatya think?

Looks good. Look how close the current bid is to what was the guy's BIN price. I've seen auctions like this wind up with a final bid well over what the BIN was.

I like to tinker, so I've been thinking about getting a new Rossi 92 for $375 and slicking it up myself.

All this talk of 92 levers gave me the itch too, so I visited my local gun shop today and had them order me a Rossi R92 in 454 Casull to match my 454 revolvers.

Good luck on your B92 Pablo, I see you are still the top bidder!

Thanks. I emailed the seller, no response yet. Just asked him a few questions about the gun. Never bought a gun this way before - but thanks you - turned me on to Gunbroker.com and I hadn't thanked you yet.

Here's what he said:

Quote:
I'm not the original owner. I bought it about 4 years ago. I have not shot it since I bought it. I did buy it from a dealer and he said it shot great. I have cycled ammo through it while hunting and it feeds well .I have not run any 44 specials through it. I do not have the owners manual or paperwork. I don't mind meeting at all but I do ask that you sign a firearms bill of sale, provide some ID and I will accept cash or a bank cashiers check.

Here's what he said:

Quote:
I'm not the original owner. I bought it about 4 years ago. I have not shot it since I bought it. I did buy it from a dealer and he said it shot great. I have cycled ammo through it while hunting and it feeds well .I have not run any 44 specials through it. I do not have the owners manual or paperwork. I don't mind meeting at all but I do ask that you sign a firearms bill of sale, provide some ID and I will accept cash or a bank cashiers check.

Pablo,

I've got a firearms bill of sale that I drafted that I use when I do a private buy or sale of guns. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Did you win? Link to the auction! I gotta see this beast!

Before I bought the Glock and built the AR I had it big for a .44 Magnum Marlin because I was playing a video game(LOL) where you could storm into the national history museum and archives and take/borrow/steal "Lincoln's Repeater"!

Granted the game is set in 2144 after the Chinese have nuked us...

Oh yah it was this one...

And here is some more about it...

http://americanhistory.si.edu/militaryhistory/collection/object.asp?ID=3

I feel like I just did a G-MAN post! LOL

Oh man I think I just got bit by the lever-action bug! I thought I had this under control! crazy

I'm a wiener. I was dreaming about a lower price, but oh well.

Need to arrange pick-up.

Hey dude you deserve it! Enjoy! It's a nice gun. Just maybe some sanding and some Birchwood Casey for the stock and she's ready to kill watermelons.

Make a video I wanna see the recoil of the .44 Magnum in that particular gun.

Merry XMAS! You deserve it bro! Now you'll need some way to mount it to yer monster mountain bike...