Practically Shooting

Arkie Lefty

Arkie_Lefty

AKA "alreadygone" on BITOG, seldom ever post there, as every doctor, lawyer, and indian chief there knows more about autos than I do, even though I've earned a living as the owner/operator of a reasonably succesful auto repair business for over 30 years.

Don't worry, even though I've shot since I was too little to hold the rifle up without a rest, and reloaded for 18-20 years, there's no doubt many here will have a lot I can learn! As a hobbiest many things can be learned from others, in my professional field, I doubt that many hobiests can teach me much! On that note it'd sure be great to have pro shooters, firearm and ammo reps, etc., join here to give tutorials occasionally!

Born in IL (or Ill if you prefer), but been in the north-central hills of Arkansas most of my life (55), GOD's country, other than invasions of Yankies, and Mexes.

Cars for a living, boats and firearms for hobby/recreation (never really sure wich to place first), male, caucasian, conservative, non-religious.

Willie, if you can't tolerate ireverent humor, and jabs at others who grow to pompous, might as well ban me now!

Best,

Bob