Practically Shooting

UpLULA pistol magazine loader

wwillson

I've been using the UpLULA for about 18 months and have loaded thousands of rounds into .45ACP & 9mm magazines. I believe the UpLULA should be required equipment in your range bag if you plan on loading more than a couple magazines when you visit the range. It's very well designed, tough as nails, and just works. Anyone else use the UpLULA?

Wayne

• 7 months later...

I wouldn't load mags without one. Really sweet. I just don't understand why there isn't a single stack .45 version. The double stack one works fine with my 1911 mags but it's a bit tippy when going for world records. I can make my hands fly.

Neat are the double stack .357SIG in the SIG P229 and the .45ACP in the FNH FN-P .45. Those are buggers to load by hand. UpLULA is like eating pie and having your cake easy.

I've never used a pistol mag loader.

The only MagLula I have is the one for AR mags. It is OK for loading but is a better mag unloader (should one need that).

For loading AR mags I like the one from Beta that was intended for their C-Mag. Stick it on a mag, drop ten rounds in the slot, and push the plunger. Repeat until full.