Practically Shooting

Where to find adjustment cap Bushnell Banner scope

wwillson

• 10 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I need the adjustment cap and the turret for a Scopechief VI on a 243 rifle. If anyone knows where I can get them PLEASE e-mail me at [email protected] Bushnell DOES NOT have them any more and, they are permanently out of stock. So much for a Lifetime Warrenty. In fact they not only told me (when I sent it in with my $10.00 as required by Bushnell) that  there is no replacement AND they said it was Impact damage. That was an out and out lie. My scope has never been anything near an impact. They offered to sell me a $160.00 scope foe $112.00 with no BDC. Not even a close replacement that I would have to pay for. I told them I would eat it. So now to get off my tirade if anyone can steer me to someplace with a replacement part it would very much be appreciated. To reiterated ~ I need the adjustment cap and the turret for a Scopechief VI. I don’t remember it it is the 1,2,or 3 Turret. but it iwas on my 243. I will happily buy all three turret inserts if any one has them. Again you can e- mail me at [email protected] Thanks ahead Wolf