Practically Shooting

Factory Zip Gun

BarryinIN

Odd.

USFA, the company that bought the old Colt factory and makes $1200 and up single actions that are at least as nice as anything Colt ever made, plus some 1911 (pre-A1) pistols with charcoal bluing and the works, is about to make...

A plastic zip gun.

Using 10-22 mags.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEO0Zh4Q8Iw&feature=youtu.be

Super Mall Ninja cool is the attachment to hang it under a forend rail like an M203.

Actually the rifle version with that comes apart for storage might be interesting.

It's all pointless I guess, because with what looks like charging levers to me right over the muzzle, someone is gonna shoot their finger off loading it and they'll all be gone.

• 2 weeks later...

Or any other caliber for that matter. I guess in .22, you won't go broke playing.

If it sold for around $100, I could maybe see it making business sense because people would buy them for a laugh.

Coming from USFA is the real funny thing. Kinda clashes with the lineup.

I have the feeling this gun is the result of a wager. Maybe between two of their engineers:

Engineer 1- "Look at this. I was trying to see how cheap I can make a gun during lunch break."

Engineer 2- "That's nasty. I bet people would buy it though."

Engineer 1- "Oh yeah, I think so. It would probably sell more units in a year than our good guns."

Engineer 2- "I don't know if I'd go that far."

Engineer 1- "Bet me?"